Governed by aerospace standards AS9100 and ISO 9001, Fluorocarbon Surface Technologies places a strong empathises on Quality throughout our processes. Offering design, development and laboratory testing facilities to handle projects from concept to full-scale manufacture, our team of qualified R&D engineers and material specialists carry out on-going new material and coating development projects.
Capable of offering a wide range of in-process and final inspection services, FST ensure quality is at the forefront of everything we do. Using our strong relationships with worldwide partners, we offer solutions tailored to suit specific applications.
- Advice on coating selection from our range in-house F-LON® range supported by our strong partnerships with major suppliers including DuPont (Teflon®), Whitford (Xylan®), Solvay (Halar®), Arkema (Rilsan®) and Thermolon™.
- Development of special coatings for which no standard products exist
- Adaptation of existing coatings to meet new requirements
- Development and improvements to manufacturing capabilities
- On-site consultations
- Non-disclosure & Joint development agreements
- Laboratory testing
Fluorocarbon Surface Technologies Limited conforms to Aerospace standard- AS9100 and BS EN ISO 9001:2008 standards, providing a tried and tested framework for taking a systematic approach to managing the organisations' processes so that they are consistently turn out products that satisfy customers’ expectations.
- BS EN ISO.9001:2008
- AS9100 Aerospace Approval
- BAE Systems Military Programme activities. (Approval no. BAE/AG/10755/MAA)
- Rolls Royce
- Airbus UK Limited (Approval no. AUK/SA30043)
- Dowty - GE