Offering design, development and laboratory testing facilities to handle projects from concept to full-scale manufacture, our team of qualified R&D engineers and material specialists carry out on-going new material and coating development projects. Using our strong relationships with worldwide partners, we offer solutions tailored to suit specific applications.
- Advice on coating selection from our range in house F-LON® range supported by our strong partnerships with major suppliers including DuPont (Teflon®), Whitford (Xylan®), Solvay (Halar®), Arkema (Rilsan®) and Thermolon™.
- Development of special coatings for which no standard products exist
- Adaptation of existing coatings to meet new requirements
- Development and improvements to manufacturing capabilities
- On-site consultations
- Non-disclosure & Joint development agreements
- Laboratory testing
Fluorocarbon Surface Technologies Limited conforms to Aerospace standard- AS9100 and BS EN ISO 9001:2008 standards, providing a tried and tested framework for taking a systematic approach to managing the organisations processes so that they are consistently turn out products that satisfy customers’ expectations.
- BS EN ISO.9001:2008
- AS9100 Aerospace Approval
- BAE Systems Military Programme activities. (Approval no. BAE/AG/10755/MAA)
- Rolls Royce
- Airbus UK Limited (Approval no. AUK/SA30043)
- Dowty - GE